It’s hard not to appreciate “that day.” The day that you set out to do what you love in a place that you love. Missoula based, professional mountain biker, Sam Schultz had that day this week and was kind enough to share his journey with his friends at the brewery. The short version is….
1. Cross Paths with Mountain Lion. Link
2. Spot a peak worthy of backcountry turns. Link
3. 2,000 feet of climbing, the final destination was in plain sight. Link
4. 3,500 more feet of climbing and a view that is hard to describe. Link
5. And a feeling that is hard to describe. Link.
Here’s to that day, here’s to the state we call home, and here’s to moments that make a day in the life more than just any other day.