Ok People, it’s time to talk RIVALRIES. These brutal matchups are timeless, unrelenting, and always entertaining. Let’s take a moment to consider some of the all time great rivalries, and not just in sport mind you.
1. Coke vs. Pepsi (anyone remember the eighties?)
2. Wiley Coyote vs. Road Runner (Ooph, that had to hurt)
3. Ricky Bobby vs. Jean Girard (NASCAR with a French Accent? What the?!?)
3. Montana vs. Montana State (Going to keep our mouths shut on this one.)
4. You vs. Your Wife (Maybe an even better time to bite our tongues.)
And last, but never least, Rivalry Weekend at the Glacier Ice Rink in Missoula. Games run from 12:30 PM – 10:15 PM.
With the Long running rivalry and Marquee Matchup at 8:00 PM sharp featuring:
Big Sky Brewing Co. vs. Bitterroot Brewing Co.
We’ll have lots of food and even better, BEER. So honestly, you’re out of excuses.
The beauty of RIVALS indeed…