Taproom & Tour
Big Sky Brewing Company’s tasting room features a wide variety of our beers on tap. In fact – unless we are slacking – the photo above shows what we have on tap right now! We generally have about a dozen beers available by the glass as well as bottles, cans, and growlers to go. The merchandise area holds the world’s largest selection of Big Sky Brewing gear – featuring great brands like Yeti, Marmot, Kavu, Columbia, and Sherpa.
The Big Sky Brewing Company Taproom is open from 11am-9pm Mondays thru Saturdays and from noon-6pm on Sundays. Last pour at 8:00pm Monday-Saturday.
We regularly feature local food trucks at the taproom. Here is this week’s schedule –
- Monday, June 18 – River City Eats 5-8pm
- Tuesday, June 19 – River City Eats 11am-2pm
- Wednesday, June 20 – No Truck
- Thursday, June 21 – River City Eats 11am-2pm
- Friday, June 22 – No Truck
- Saturday, June 23 – River City Eats 2-8pm
- Sunday, June 24 – No Food Truck
We currently offer guided tours of the brewery on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm. All persons taking a tour must wear flat soled, close-toed shoes – no heels, sandals, flip-flops etc. Tours generally last 30-45 minutes and are free of charge.
If you can’t make it for a tour, check out the virtual tour below.